“A blank place on a map is the most valuable part”
My favorite nature writing
gorham / and / henry is a project of Andrew Pieterick, a marketing and communications professional focusing on nonprofit and community outreach.
Andrew is based in Tucson, Arizona. He is a sometimes writer recovering from seven years of writer’s block. He uses too many commas, but you’ll just have to get over that.
- October 2021 reading wrap-up
- My favorite horror novels
- Spooky – not scary – books for some seasonal fun
- September 2021 reading wrap-up
- August 2021 reading wrap-up
Posts of Interest
January 14, 2021
My recommendations of the best things I read in 2020.
August 22, 2019
cross / streets
The idea for this project came at the corner of Gorham and Henry streets in Madison, Wisconsin.